Jam with Monstercat in the First Electronauts Content Update, Now Live!
September 4, 2018
From the EDM masterminds behind the pulsing Rocket League soundtrack comes Electronauts’ first awesome new song expansion pack: the Monstercat update! Jam out now on Steam, Oculus Home, and PlayStation VR with four free tracks from their acclaimed catalog:
Plus, Monstercat is looking to see what you can make with their music! Share and tag your freshest Monstercat remixes for a chance to be featured on Survios’ social channels.
Finally, Electronauts v1.1 patches some issues helpfully reported to us from launch, so enjoy these fixes and get back to beatmaking!
Patch Notes for Electronauts v1.1 (released September 4, 2018)
- * Monstercat Songs: Added four new songs by artists from the label Monstercat: “Disarray” by Bad Computer, “Memory” by Haywyre, “Deep in the Night” by Snails & Pegboard Nerds, and “Inject” by Droptek
- * Quick Match: Added player count info on Quick Match wait screen
- * Offline Mode: Fixed a bug that prevented players from playing in offline mode Steam/Oculus
- * FX Buttons: Fixed transition FX buttons not properly resetting their position after being pressed and switching decks
- * Tutorials: Fixed audio doubling up in tutorials
- * Arrangement Tool Save Data: Fixed an issue with the arrangement tool that caused save data to be erased after a patch
- * Arrangement Tool Reset: Fixed reset of arrangement tool if undocked during menu pop-up transition