How to Report a Bug
First make sure your issue is actually a bug.
A BUG IS:
- Any error in the program that produces an incorrect or unexpected result
- Caused by a mistake in the coding or design of the game
- Different from a feature you’d like to see added to the game, which you should instead share as a “feedback report,” which can also be submitted at our Steam forum or at rawdatagame.com/feedback
TO REPORT A BUG:
- Only report one issue per submission. This allows us to identify and track each issue uniquely.
- Always identify the issue, what you were doing when the issue occurred, what happened as a result, and what you instead expected to happen
- Include the operating system information and version you are running
- Include the list of steps you took as the bug occurred
- If you’re able to host a screenshot, include one if you think it might be helpful
AN EXAMPLE BUG REPORT:
- Bug Description
- Problem, Action, Location.
- X occurs, when Y is performed, in Z location.
- Game crashes when launching from desktop.
- System Specs:
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
CPU: Intel Core i5 4210
GPU: GTX 970
- Reproductive Steps
- Select Library
- Select Raw Data
- Launch application
- Observe the crash
- Game crashes to desktop after launching from steam library.
- Application must launch without fail.