Jam in style with LIV Mixed Reality. Expand what’s possible inside and outside of VR with Electronauts.
From the basics that’ll get you beatmaking to advanced layering and looping for immersive musical depths, our how-to videos will help your inner musician shine.
We integrated the LIV SDK in order to make dope, mixed reality content with Electronauts approximately 10000x easier, but you’ll still need to tweak and troubleshoot your individual setup. Here’s some documentation we hope you'll find helpful for your content creation!
- The window is fullscreen by default. This is something we are actively working to fix/update.
- The spectator/shared screen is low resolution. See below ("Increase Shared Screen Gameplay Resolution With LIV Running") on how to fix.
- The smooth camera feature does not work for the shared screen.
|Toggle Avatar Visibility||“c”|
|Camera Angles 1-6||“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6”|
|Toggle Operator Panel||“o”|
By default, LIV currently forces all SDK games to run with a 640 x 360 resolution.
You can launch with a higher resolution by holding ALT while clicking the “Launch” button inside LIV.
The Unity resolution dialog will pop up and allow them to re-override the override!
In the game’s externalCamera.cfg, you want to add/replace these lines:
- Use the camera tools, which are found in the visuals tool, to switch between camera angles to give spectators a more dynamic experience.
- You can control the in-game camera from outside of the headset!
- Use the keyboard hotkeys (1-6) to switch camera angles.
LIV Discord: http://liv.chat/
LIV Steam Community: https://steamcommunity.com/app/755540/discussions/
LIV Blog: https://liv.tv/blog/
Join the #en_creators channel in our Discord: discord.gg/survios
Email us: email@example.com